OK, Here it is!!

Yeah, it's me and this is my journal of my daily life living in the far North of California.

It took me a while to get used to this stuff. It ain't Texas, that's for sure.

One day I was just chillin' with my bros and my sis and the next thing you know I was going for a long car ride to the airport. Then I got caged up and tossed on a plane for 3 hours and I finally wound up in San Francisco. I was cryin' like a baby (which I still was). A boy gets to missin' his mom, you know how it is.

After a loooooooooong time, Court came and got me. Then we had another adventure driving all the way home. I wasn't sure I was gonna dig this but it was great to get outta the cage.

So, I've been here 3 weeks now and I've been getting to know the family. I mostly hang our with Angie. She's alright if you like that sort of thing. For a while I was sleeping by the front door just in case they tried to run out on me or something.

It's kinda nice here. The food's good and Court has an excellent collection of socks to nibble on.

This naming thing though...I don't know. They throw so many names on me I'm feelin' a bit gangsta, you know?

I'm Ostaajje aka Wolfling aka Calif von Boorman House aka the Dude aka some unmentionable stuff Court called me when I was nibbling those nice socks...

We rolled down to L.A. for the holidays. Caught a little sun, did a little Hollywood swingin'. No big thing. That's just how I roll.

Here's some evidence:


Yeah, Chicks Dig the Dude!

I had a cool time but now we're back and getting down to business. You know, I'm a working dog so I started taking Angie to obedience class this week to get her trained. So far it's going pretty good. We got the "sit-thing" down pat. Now we're working on advanced studies, something they call "stay". Wow, college-level stuff!

BTW, we went to the vet this week. He says I'm doing great (no doubt, I am the Dude). I'm up to 18 1/2 pounds. I'm still compact but I keep my teeth sharp, just in case you're thinkin' of droppin' in to do some robbin' or something.

Anyway, that's it for now. Gotta grab some (puppy) chow and chase the ball for a while.

Let's stay in touch!

Comments