Where My Girls At?



Wow! I was just thinking that I haven't seen any family since we went down to Grandma's house at Christmas time!

I want Jasmyne, Joeigh, and Jorjanna to come up and visit me!

First off, now I could understand Jasmyne's reluctance to come but we've got a Starbucks now. Who's got your back, Qween-B? The O-Dogg, of course.

And ladies, might I point out that I have all my grown up teeth now and the Geezer and Angie let me guard the house all the time, so you'll be completely safe.

And I promise that if you come up, I'll teach you how to play wheel and we can go dog-paddling at the beach. Really, how could you pass it up?

I'm almost 7 months old. You don't want to miss out on my whole childhood, do ya?

Hey, let's stay in touch!

Comments

Unknown said…
well since you have a starbucks, i guess i can make the trip up there, lol. let me talk to my sisters to see what I can pull together for this summer. do I hear road trip!