Graduation Day!

Hi Everybody,

I graduated obedience class today so I guess I'm pretty obedient (whatever that means!). I had a lot of fun at the college and all my friends were there. The Geezer came, too, and took some pictures!

Before we graduated, each of us got a turn to show off some of our stuff. Not only did I sit and stay, I did the lie-down thing. My lie-down is pretty hellacious if I say so myself.

Then I spent some time playing around with the girls (did I mention, I'm the only "Dude" in the class?). Eveything was cool for a while, but later the teacher let her Doberman, Bosco, come out to play with us. He saw a bunch of great lookin' babes hangin' out with my Dudeliness and decided he wasn't having any of that and chased me off. I got clowned in front of everybody, which really wasn't very cool. Seems like there's plenty of ladies to go around. Bosco, you need to lighten up on a brotha, know what I mean?

Here's some pictures of me and the graduating class of May 2008!

Comments

Unknown said…
funny. congrats Dude.

big sis