Diary 3/4/2008






Hey There,






Big surprise! The Geezer came home for a while! I hadn't seen that guy since I was just a little pup. We had some fun, did some hanging out, played a bit of that fetch-thing. I showed him some of the new stuff I've been learning. I could tell he was impressed






In other news, I slew the quacky-duck. It took me two months to do it, but he's dead. Merely a shell of his former self. And, as it turns out, my timing was good because...




The Geezer brought me...the SQUEAKY-FISH. That's right, you heard me. The Squeaky Fish! When I saw it I couldn't help but think O, Brave New World that has such creatures in it! I mean, who knew??


I hear the Geezer's heading back out tonight. It was fun geezerin' around with him. As they say, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"









Comments